Friday, September 23, 2016

267.366 - 2016 project and waking up early

every day in 2016, write a sentence or a paragraph or a poem that appreciates

waking up early

did I this morning?  yes, of  course.  was it that we start home today?  maybe.  was it that I would wake to a new version of Windows 10 to beta test?  maybe.  was it that I told myself to wake early (so I might have a little time to think and to send an appreciation before we got back on the train)?  maybe.  I'd like to think it was the last.  every time I tell myself to wake early and I do, I tell myself "See?"  it may be becoming true.  in any case, I love the "spare time" to think while nearly everyone around me sleeps.  or the "spare time" to do some task I've been putting off.  in any case, waking up early, I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment