Monday, April 25, 2016

116.366 - 2016 project and healing

every day in 2016, write a sentence or a paragraph or a poem that appreciates

healing

I don't mean curing, I mean healing, the human body's great power to fix itself.  we don't regenerate limbs, we don't always come back as strong, but look how many times you've had a sprained ankle or a dislocated arm or a slight fracture.  most of the time, most of us are back in the game in a few days.  broken toes?  there's nothing much a doctor can do, or there wasn't when I broke mine, yet they heal.  for most of my life, through a lot of hurts, I've relied on healing.  Joan of Arc got an arrow through the shoulder.  now she may have had some help that you and I can't call on, but she may not have.  she may have just healed, and been out there leading an army again in days!  so let's hear it for the human body and healing!  Hurray!  Yippee!  Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment