Sunday, April 3, 2016

094.366 - 2016 project and the variety of readings we (Lindy and I) attend

every day in 2016, write a sentence or a paragraph or a poem that appreciates

the variety of readings we (Lindy and I) attend

damn, I do!  appreciate that variety.  we hear poets from so many parts of the city, several parts that were never part of my experience of Los Angeles before January 2010 when I began infiltrating the Los Angeles poets' communities. I appreciate so many people we've gotten acquainted with, the few we've gotten to know, and the fewer we've learned to love.  I appreciate the ways the readings are hosted.  I appreciate the poems that are read, how they expand my imagination, how they expand my humanity, how they expand my awareness.  thank you participants, thank you hosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment