Saturday, March 12, 2016

072.366 - 2016 project and Trader Joe's unsalted Organic White corn tortilla chips

every day in 2016, write a sentence or a paragraph or a poem that appreciates

Trader Joe's unsalted Organic White corn tortilla chips

some things I appreciate are so foolish that it's a relief to confess how much I appreciate them!  Trader Joe's unsalted Organic White corn tortilla chips are one of those.  they're as close as I can get to real tortilla chips, you know, those greasy, crunchy, perfect spoons for ladling in salsa or guacamole or sometimes just blissfully crunching away on them.  after you have CHF, you also have a low-sodium diet, and much of what you thought was just normal becomes forbidden.  before Lindy learned about Trader Joe's unsalted Organic White corn tortilla chips, I thought all crunchy foods were forbidden.  not true!  bless whoever thought up Trader Joe's unsalted Organic White corn tortilla chips!  the first week after we learned about these miracles, I think I ate five bags and gained five pounds.  we agreed that was maybe too much of a good thing.  so now I have one bag a week, on Saturdays, and some weeks I even forego that.  and some Saturdays, like today, Trader Joe's unsalted Organic White corn tortilla chips arrive as a surprise, and I close my eyes, open the bag, and munch.  yes, bless Trader Joe's unsalted Organic White corn tortilla chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment