Wednesday, February 17, 2016

048.366 - 2016 project and story

every day in 2016, write a sentence or a paragraph or a poem that appreciates

damn, I love story!  ever since I was a kid, I loved story!  I loved story so much I learned to read.  I loved story so much I read them out loud to my sister and my little brother.  (I eventually had two little brothers, but I don't remember reading stories to them by then.  that would have been a different family.)  I loved story so much I read all the kid story books, even the ones without pictures, and started in on the other story books.  hunh!  I didn't understand them so well, but it didn't matter, I loved story and read them!  I loved story so well that once my grandfather, my good grandfather, sent us a year's supply of books and I sat down and read them in six weeks or so.  he laughed and laughed and laughed, I am told.  I was desperate for story, so I made up my own.  goddam!  oh my goodness!  I could make up my own stories!  what a wonderful world!

No comments:

Post a Comment