Wednesday, February 3, 2016

034.366 - 2016 project and inspiration

every day in 2016, write a sentence or a paragraph or a poem that inspires or appreciates

Jessica Ceballos

OMG!  5 years ago I didn't even know her, and now I feel like I've loved her always!  Energy?  I go to maybe 15 poetry events a month.  She's involved in at least 10 of them and works on 17 others that I don't have the energy to even get to.  She got sick once and Los Angeles held its breath a moment.  But no, she didn't stop working on her commitments, she just worked while she was sick and got well anyway.  She takes a vacation and works on poetry events for Los Angeles.  And she makes time to write damn fine poems!  Go Jessica!

(this may read like an appreciation, but she's an inspiration too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment