Wednesday, February 24, 2021

 For 18 Feb 2021 - DoY 049

Who is us?

Well, us includes some mighty generous people.  On the night of the 11th, I had my 8th cardiac incident in a week.  In this case, a cardiac incident means my pulse shot up to 125 and I had trouble breathing.  So I called the EMTs and they came to get me and took me to Providence Tarzana, a hospital.  I was there less than 24 hours.  Kaiser sent an ambulance for me and moved me to Kaiser-Permanente Woodland Hills.  Kaiser has since sent me to Kaiser Permanente Sunset for cardiac procedures (diagnostics).

The EMTs, the nurses, the doctors, the nurses' aides generously cared for me as if my life mattered.  I could not have convinced them it did.

Us includes some mighty generous people, us does.


No comments:

Post a Comment